Not currently hiring but you might be our next great employee! Fill out the application below and drop it off at the store. We'll call when we are hiring once again!
Are you our next great employee?
The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
We are seeking a Sales Associate with great retail and service skills. Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
Our Sales Associates work with other staff, including the owner, to bring to life the store’s mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!” To that end, we provide training with regard to backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge.
- Previous retail sales experience required
- Ability to lift and carry seed for our customers – a foundation of our service!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- We are seeking part-time applications that meet the needs of the business, but a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends & holidays are required.
Specifically, we are looking for Part Time Team Members that can work Weekdays from 9am - 3pm OR Weekdays from 1pm - 6:30pm. Weekends are our busiest days so availability is critical on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ability to multi-task and spend extended hours on your feet
- Basic keyboard and computer skills
- Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience. Help customers bring nature into their own backyards and lives.
- We offer a competitive wage, employee discounts that are wonderful for bird nerds needing hobby products and gifts, on-going sales and hobby training and a fun, team-centered environment.
If you feel that you might be a good fit for our team and are available to work 10-20 hours per week, print and complete the application below and return it, in person, to Lauren at 3636 S. College Ave., Ste. C, Fort Collins, CO 80525 during business hours. Please no phone calls. Emailed applications with resumes will be considered but, if you are serious about working with us, we would appreciate meeting you in person.
Come join our team!