We are looking for bird and nature lovers!
Are you our next great employee?
Immediate opening for outgoing, energetic sales associate with retail sales experience and great people skills to work 10-20 hours per week and more hours from Thanksgiving thru New Years. Ultimate responsibility is to work with our sales team to create an unsurpassed customer experience. Our training program will teach a nature lover the bird, hobby, product, and sales knowledge needed to work with our great customers. Our service standards require the ability to carry up to 50lb. bags of seed and the effort needed to create an exceptional in-store experience.
Position considerations include:
- Prior retail experience.- We hope for at least 1 year of retail sales experience vs. cashiering or fast food service
- Friendly, outgoing disposition.
- Wild bird feeding experience is not required, but is a plus.
- Interest in nature and wildlife is a requirement.
- We are open 7 days a week and associates are expected to be available on weekends as well as weekdays.
- Holidays are often busy times, and sales associates are needed to work during these periods.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lb. bags of birdseed (It's great strength training and doubles as a free gym membership). We provide service to our customers and carry out all purchases.
- Ability to work in a fast paced setting and spend extended periods of time on ones feet.
We operate with a high standard of business ethics and look for honest, trustworthy, genuine team members
- The bird, hobby, product, and sales training needed to do the job well.
- A positive, pleasant working environment.
- A competitive wage.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible hours
Interested? Click here to download an Employment Application.
Please return completed application to Wild Birds Unlimited.
If you feel that you might be a good fit for our team and are available to work 10-20 hours per week, print and complete the application via the link above and return it, in person, to Victoria at 3636 S. College Ave., Ste. C, Fort Collins, CO 80525 during business hours. Please no phone calls. Emailed applications with resumes will be considered but, if you are serious about working with us, we would appreciate meeting you in person.
Come join our team!